Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Break ends

My break has ended, so it's back to normal again. I was mainly in Sweden, in the south. I visited my grandparents there.

We met one of my mom's high school friends in Lund, a very old city. We visited the old cathedal. The astronomical clock was built in the 1400s and it had just been renovated. The church itself was built in the 1200s. Did you know that the Swedish regions of Skåne, Halland and Blekinge were parts of Denmark then? Later after a war, Sweden got back Skåne, Halland and Blekinge.

We also went to the pool in Helsingborg to take a swim "badge". In Sweden, the kids can take badges with different designs with different assignments. I have almost completed the gold badge.

Another day, we took a trip to Landskrona. I think it's a really cute city, but there are many people who don' t have jobs there and they make criminal groups and do criminal things. Otherwise, Landskrona is nice.
     
On Friday, my aunt is getting married in Paris so I won't have school.

Hooray for Wednesday!!!!!

1 comment:

Farmor said...

Hej Lukas!
Det var roligt att träffa dig i Stenedal. Nu är vi tillbaka i Stockholm men vi åker tillbaka till Skåne i sommar. Det ska bli roligt att ses igen.
Kram från
Farmor och Farfar